Monday, August 21, 2017

Here goes nothing.

This is my first blog entry in ... well, ever. I'm not a writer; I never have been and probably never will be. Seeing as how this is the first entry, I'll use it to introduce the company I hope to make thrive in the very near future.

http://crimsonconcierge.weebly.com/

I have so many random interests that I found it hard to answer when anyone asked, "What do you want to do when you grow up?" I decided to take them all & wrap them up in one pretty little houndstooth & crimson package. As the Crimson Concierge, my goal is to make your life easier. I can do anything from as small as coffee/lunch pick-up all the way up to event management & personal shopping.

If you have a minute, go check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's finally over... This semester has by far been my difficult yet, and I attribute most of that to this marketing class. I had no cl...