Sunday, October 22, 2017

LET'S TALK PRICING...

 
What is entrepreneurial pricing? For me, a huge headache. Trying to figure out which strategy I should use:

COST BASED?
MARKET BASED?
ONE PRICE FOR ALL?
BUNDLING?
 Image result for ahh I DON'T KNOW.




Cost based: Ensures I make at least some profit. That's good, right?
Market based: Since I don't have much of a competition in my area, this could bring a much larger profit, but the company is a new idea so is anyone going to pay for it?
One price for all: Do I just have an hourly base pay & hope people book more than an hour?
Bundling: Will this encourage people to book more? Scare them away?


Hell, I don't know. Being an entrepreneur is so scary! Like, who needs Halloween, just start your own business. omg.

**side note: Totally kidding. Halloween is the best time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's finally over... This semester has by far been my difficult yet, and I attribute most of that to this marketing class. I had no cl...