Sunday, October 8, 2017

Running full force into a brick wall...


The title of this week's blog describes my week as well as where I stand in my product development stage of my company. I don't have a product to offer; I have a service. I have a service that everybody can use, but no one realizes they want. 

How do I convince you that you need and want this service? I show you how it can benefit you, right? But, how do I do that? It's not a tangible product for me to put in your hand and let you touch and see. Its a service I can do for you, but I can't afford to provide them at no charge. I can't really offer 'samples' per say... I suppose I've gotta talk real smooth; I've got to sell myself to you. The thing with that? I'm not a talker. I'm not a 'salesperson'.

Looks like I've got some work to do... and some learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's finally over... This semester has by far been my difficult yet, and I attribute most of that to this marketing class. I had no cl...